Skip the sugary cereals and sip on this healthy pink berry smoothie instead.
Pretty in pink
Breakfast is ready in minutes with this versatile berry smoothie recipe. Use whatever flavors of yogurt and juice you have on hand to make a deliciously pink morning treat.
Pink berry smoothie recipe
Yields 2 (8 ounce) smoothies
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup frozen cranberries
- 1 Honey Crisp apple, sliced and cored
- 1/2 cup honey-flavored Greek yogurt
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1/2 cup carrot juice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.