This quick black bean hummus comes together in minutes but tastes like it took all day to make.
Take a dip!
Change things up by using black beans to make hummus. This flavorful dip makes the perfect addition to a veggie platter.
Black bean hummus recipe
Yields 1-1/2 cups
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 green onions
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash of crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more as needed
- Combine beans, green onions, cilantro, tahini, garlic, lime juice, cumin, Sriracha, salt and red pepper flakes in a food processor. Pulse a few times to bring the ingredients together.
- Add olive oil and process until smooth. Add more olive oil to achieve your desired consistency.
- Serve with veggies or pita chips.
More Daily Flavor
Curried chicken salad
Oven-baked eggplant fries