Give those classic deviled eggs a kick by adding blue cheese and Buffalo wing sauce! They’re quick and easy to prepare and will disappear in a flash!
These Buffalo blue cheese deviled eggs can be made a day in advance, just cover them carefully with plastic wrap and place them in a safe place in the fridge. Consider doubling or quadrupling this recipe if making for a party or group!
Buffalo blue cheese deviled egg recipe
Yields 12 deviled eggs
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, neatly peeled and cut in half lengthwise, whites and yolks separated and reserved
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, very finely diced
- 1/2 teaspoon green onion, very finely diced (optional)
- 3 teaspoons Buffalo sauce, such as FRANK’S RedHot Wing sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- Additional diced parsley and very finely diced fresh celery for garnish
- In a medium bowl, with a fork, smash together very well the reserved yolks, blue cheese, mayonnaise, one tablespoon fresh parsley, green onion (if using), Buffalo wing sauce and celery seed
- Once totally combined, neatly spoon or pipe into reserved egg white halves.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and celery. Refrigerate until ready to serve.