Peanut butter Oreo stuffed brownies
Who doesn't love when their food is stuffed? These simple brownie bites are stuffed with not one but two Oreos! Then, sandwiched between them is a layer of peanut butter. It's amazing!
These brownies are over the top! Your kids will love them, your partner will love them and your office mates are sure to love them! They are super simple and stuffed with tons of sweet treats. Don't worry if you think these are complicated to make. They are beyond easy! Create a little peanut butter Oreo sandwich and cover with brownie batter. Simply bake and enjoy... it's that simple!
Peanut butter Oreo stuffed brownie recipe
Yielda 12 cupcake-sized stuffed brownies
- 1 brownie mix for an 8 x 8-inch pan
- 24 Oreo cookies
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Make brownie mix according to directions. Do not bake.
- Fill cupcake pan with cupcake liners. Add about a teaspoon of peanut butter between two Oreo cookies. Put completed peanut butter Oreo sandwich into a lined cupcake space.
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons brownie batter over top of the peanut butter Oreo sandwiches.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until cooked through. Let brownies cool completely before eating.