Heart-shaped s'mores pops
Tired of cake pops? This time we changed things up by putting s'mores on a stick! Gooey marshmallows, melted chocolate and heart-shaped graham crackers all on a stick. Delicious!
Looking for a tasty treat on a stick? Don't worry, we have it covered! These fun heart-shaped s'mores treats are a breeze to make and can be enjoyed alone, with your special someone and even with the kiddos! All it takes is a miniature heart-shaped cookie cutter, graham crackers, marshmallows and a few chocolate chips. Make them ooey and gooey in the oven and stick them on a stick. It's that simple!
Heart-shaped s'mores pop recipe
Yields 10 pops
- 10 graham cracker sheets
- 5 large marshmallows (cut in half)
- 2-3 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
- 10 lollipop sticks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Gently press on your graham cracker with your cookie cutter. You should get at least 2 hearts per full graham cracker sheet. Set aside.
- Lay out 10 hearts onto a parchment-lined baking sheet, cover with chocolate chips and one slice of the marshmallow.
- Bake in oven for 5 to 7 minutes until marshmallow starts to soften but do not let it get too brown. It will get too crispy.
- Take out of oven, top with remaining graham heart and insert lollipop stick. Let cool for just about 5 minutes so the stick can set.