No-bake granola poppers
Not only do these come together in less than 15 minutes, but they are good for you!
They would be the perfect treat to put in your child's lunchbox or even as a healthy afternoon snack.
No-bake granola bites recipe
Recipe adapted from Smashed Peas and Carrots Blog
Yields 20-25 bites
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (or other nut butter)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup flaxseeds
- 1/2 cup chopped chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix everything above in a medium bowl until thoroughly incorporated.
- Let chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Once chilled, roll into balls and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.