Want to wow your partner on Valentine’s Day? Do it with this creamy fried cheesecake dessert. Your partner will love you forever for this one!
This is like no burrito you have ever seen! Creamy vanilla cheesecake is wrapped up in a flour tortilla, fried till crispy and then rolled in cinnamon sugar. You will not want to stop eating this sweet treat! We topped ours with sweetened strawberries but try topping yours with cinnamon apples, fresh fruit or even salted caramel!
Fried cheesecake burrito topped with strawberries recipe
Yields 4 small burritos
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 4 small flour tortillas
- 1/3 cup cinnamon sugar
- In a bowl add strawberries and sugar. Let sit while putting together burritos.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer add cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla paste and salt. Mix until fluffy and combined.
- Divide mixture into 4 equal parts and put filling in the middle of each flour tortilla.
- Tuck in ends of the tortillas and roll up like burritos. Secure the seam by sticking in a toothpick.
- Cover a nonstick pan with a thin layer of oil. Once the oil is hot, add in burritos seamside down. Fry till the bottom is crispy, flip over (you can remove toothpick now) and cook until other side is crispy.
- Remove from pan, roll in cinnamon sugar, cover with strawberries and eat warm.