Love is in the air! These simple heart-shaped raviolis are stuffed with Nutella. Lightly fried and sprinkled with powdered sugar, it’s the perfect chocolaty dessert.
Need a quick and easy Valentine’s Day dessert? These simple Nutella raviolis will be sure to impress and no one has to know how easy they were to put together! Just a few simple ingredients and 10 quick minutes in the kitchen, and you are in dessert heaven. This is one fabulous dessert!
Fried Nutella ravioli recipe
Yields 10 raviolis
- 20 wonton wrappers
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- Canola oil
- Powdered sugar
- Using a medium-size heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut out heart shapes in the wonton wrappers.
- Add your Nutella to a piping bag, and pipe about 1 tablespoon into the middle of 10 of the hearts.
- Dip your finger in some water, go around the edge of the wonton wrapper and press another wonton wrapper onto the top. Do this with all the raviolis.
- Heat one inch of canola oil in large nonstick skillet. Once the oil is hot, drop in raviolis (5 at a time) and cook for about 30 seconds on each side, till browned.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and heat hot.