This is a twist up on the classic grilled cheese sandwich! This sandwich is filled with spinach, tangy goat cheese and avocado. This is your new favorite lunch!
There is nothing better than a delicious grilled cheese. This sandwich packs tons of flavor, and it’s guaranteed to impress. It’s full of fresh spinach, tangy goat cheese and creamy avocado. You will love this sandwich!
Spinach, goat cheese and avocado grilled cheese recipe
Yields 2 sandwiches
- 4 slices fresh sliced bread
- 1 avocado
- 1/3 cup goat cheese
- 1/3 cup fresh spinach
- Spray one side of each slice of the bread with olive oil spray. Set aside.
- Cut open avocado, gently remove each half and slice each half into 4 slices.
- Spread equal amount of goat cheese on all four slices (not the oiled side) of bread. Add 4 slices (or less if your bread is small) on top of two of the slices of bread. Top avocado slices with equal amount of spinach.
- Top spinach pieces with remaining two pieces of bread and add to a hot skillet over medium heat.
- Toast until golden brown and gently flip sandwich over and toast until golden brown on other side. Serve hot.