Breakfast stuffed baguettes
This new breakfast is the perfect weekend treat. Crispy fresh baguettes stuffed with spicy vegetable-filled scrambled eggs. This is your new favorite breakfast treat!
Need a fun weekend breakfast idea? This egg-stuffed baguette is delicious and sure to impress! The best part is it can be easily customized to include your favorite breakfast foods. This is sure to be your family's new favorite weekend breakfast treat!
Breakfast stuffed baguette recipe
- 2 small baguettes
- 4 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk
- 2 ounces cooked spicy sausage
- 2 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3 chopped fresh spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut off the top of the baguette and hollow out the inside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg and buttermilk. Stir in sausage, cheese, chopped spinach, salt and pepper.
- Divide filling into two equal parts and fill the baguettes.
- Cook baguettes on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake until the eggs are set, about 30-40 minutes.