Sometimes it’s just easier not to turn on the oven. These simple no-bake bars are a breeze to throw together and perfect to make with the kids. Just press in a pan. It’s that simple!
No-bake treats are delicious and perfect for getting kids involved in the kitchen. These bars are packed with peanut butter, chocolate and pretzels! What a classic combination! These flavors are sure to impress, and they couldn’t be easier to put together!
No-bake peanut butter pretzel bites recipe
Adapted from Very Best Baking
Yields 9 x 13-inch pan
- 1-1/4 cups chunky peanut butter
- 1-1/2 sticks butter, room temperature
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 cups crushed pretzels, divided
- 2 cups chocolate chips, divided
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- Parchment line a 9 x 13-inch pan and spray parchment with nonstick spray.
- Beat chunky peanut butter and butter till creamy.
- Gradually beat in 1 cup of the powdered sugar. Stir in remaining 1 cup powdered sugar, 3 cups crushed pretzels and 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Press into pan and smooth top.
- Microwave 1-1/2 cups chocolate chips and 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter till melted and smooth.
- Spread over peanut butter mixture and sprinkle with remaining crushed pretzels.
- Chill for at least 3 hours before cutting.