Decadence overload! Candy bars, cheesecake and cookies combine! This is the cookie that will make you famous! You only need one bite to know this is your new favorite cookie.
Snickers caramel cheesecake cookie recipe
Yields about 1 dozen
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 6 fun-size Snickers, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a bowl of a stand mixer, cream together butter and cream cheese.
- Add in sugar and vanilla and mix together until creamy.
- Slowly incorporate the flour and, once incorporated, stir in chopped Snickers.
- Roll 1-1/2 tablespoons of dough into a ball, add to a cookie sheet (lined with parchment paper or a Silpat) and flatten with a spatula.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes until brown and crispy.