Tired of take-out? Don’t worry, we have it covered! These tasty little sliders are homemade and taste even better than the fast food version. Little patties topped with onions, cheese and dill pickles. Simple and perfect.
Tired of fast food? Want to know how to make all that cheap food at home? Well, you’re in luck! This simple White Castle clone is just as delicious and a breeze to make! The best part is that there is NO frying involved! That’s right. All that cheeseburger flavor without all the mess!
Homemade White Castle burgers
Yields about 12 sliders
- 1/2 cup dried minced onion
- 2 pounds 80/20 ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon season salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 slices cheddar or American cheese
- 12 slider buns
- Sliced dill pickles
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a 9 x 13-inch dish, pour in dried minced onion. Press hamburger on top of the onion. Sprinkle with spices.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until fully cooked.
- Blot off grease and top with cheese. Bake for about 2 minutes just to melt the cheese.
- Cut the meat into 12 slider-size squares. Add to a bun and top with pickles if desired.