Bacon, coffee & maple whiskey martini
Bacon lovers, this one's for you! Maple whiskey, coffee and bacon combine for a unique martini that you can even pass off as a breakfast cocktail. It doesn't get much better than that.
We've all had those mornings when coffee just isn't enough, but a martini in the morning seems a little extreme. Not anymore! With a cocktail full of coffee, maple and bacon, you've never had a better excuse to drink a martini before noon. You can practically call it breakfast!
Bacon, coffee & maple whiskey martini recipe
Don't be tempted to skip the bacon garnish. Leave it in your martini like a swizzle stick while you drink and eat the martini-soaked bacon when you've finished your cocktail. Bacon never tasted so good!
- 4 ounces coffee, room temperature
- 2 ounces Crown Royal Maple Finished Whiskey
- 1/2 ounce milk
- 1/2 teaspoon bacon-flavored syrup (like Torani)
- Maple syrup
- 1 strip bacon, fried crisp
- Fill a shaker with ice. Add coffee, whiskey, milk and syrups. (Add maple syrup to desired sweetness.)
- Shake until chilled. Pour into a martini glass.
- Garnish with strip of bacon.