Ring in the new year with fruit-infused sparkling cocktails and toast the ones you love. What better reason than for auld lang syne?
Champagne may not be your thing, but let’s face it; you can’t celebrate New Year’s Eve without it! These cocktails all have a little bubbly, but pack a fruity punch, too, thanks to Pucker Flavored Vodka. Cheers to the New Year!
Sparkling bitter apple martini recipe
For those party guests that like a strong drink, this one’s for them! Bitters make this cocktail stand out.
- 1 ounce Pucker Sour Apple Sass vodka
- 1 ounce sour mix
- 3-5 dashes bitters
- 1 ounce Champagne
- Fill a shaker with ice. Add vodka, sour mix and bitters. Shake well. Strain into a martini glass. Top with Champagne.
Sparkling orange sunrise cocktail recipe
We’ve all had a tequila sunrise, but they’re even better with vodka!
- 1 ounce Pucker Citrus Squeeze vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces orange soda
- 1/2 ounce triple sec
- 1-1/2 ounces Champagne
- 1/2 ounce grenadine
- Lemon wedge
- Fill a glass with ice. Add vodka, soda, triple sec and Champagne. Stir gently. Pour in grenadine slowly and add a squeeze of lemon. Stir before drinking.
Berry-cherry lemonade sparkler cocktail recipe
This fruity cocktail goes down like punch — watch out!
- 1-1/2 ounces Pucker Cherry Tease vodka
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- 2 ounces lemonade
- 2 ounces Champagne
- Lemon wedge
- Fill a tall glass with ice. Add vodka, cranberry juice and lemonade. Stir. Top with Champagne and a squeeze of lemon.