Two Baileys cocktails for Valentine's Day
Want a fun way to impress that special someone? Whip up these fun, easy and delicious Baileys cocktails for your sweetie.
Everyone wants to impress that special somebody on Valentine's Day. With these boozy Baileys drink recipes, we can help you do just that. Transform a few simple ingredients into a sweet boozy cocktail your sweetie will never forget.
Boozy Oreo milkshake recipe
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 4 Oreo cookies, plus extra for garnish
- 1 ounce Kahlua
- 1 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 ounce chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Strawberries for garnish (optional)
- In a blender add the milk, vanilla ice cream, Oreo cookies, chocolate syrup, Kahlua and Baileys. Blend on high until the mixture is smooth and creamy, and there are no lumps.
- Pour the mixture into serving glasses. Garnish with extra Oreos, whipped cream and strawberries if desired. Serve immediately.
Baileys cool raspberry cocktail recipe
Inspired by Baileys
Yields 2 cocktails
- 2 cocktail glasses
- 2 ounces Baileys original Irish Cream
- 9-10 fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- Whipped cream and chocolate syrup for garnish (optional)
- In each of the cocktail glasses, place 4-5 raspberries at the bottom and gently muddle the berries.
- Add 1 ounce of Baileys to each glass and then add the crushed ice.
- Top with whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup if desired. Serve.