Brownie meets the famous flavor of cake batter in this scrumptious treat. A simple white cake mix, along with a few other ingredients, is transformed into something special. Make it for a birthday or any day of the year!
If you love the sweet flavor of cake batter, this recipe is for you! As much as we adore ordinary chocolate brownies, we also love these easy cake batter brownies. Kids can not only help in making these they will love the fun colors from the sprinkles.
Cake batter brownies recipe
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1/4 cup canola oil or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup milk (any type will work)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 1 8 x 8-inch baking pan, greased
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl mix together cake mix, heavy whipping cream, milk, oil, vanilla and the egg, making sure there are no lumps. Add in the white chocolate chips, if using, and the rainbow sprinkles.
- Pour the batter into the greased baking pan and bake for approximately 30 minutes or until the brownies are golden brown and the center is baked completely (but do not overbake). The brownies may look a bit undercooked when you take them out of the oven but the brownies will firm up after cooling.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a minimum of 30 minutes to allow the brownies to set. Cut into squares and serve.
More cake batter flavored recipes
Vegan cake batter ice cream
Funfetti cake batter martini
Birthday cake pancakes
Leave a Comment