Buffalo chicken tacos
This is not your typical taco Tuesday! This spicy taco twist will be sure to impress your entire family. Tons of flavor and topped with blue cheese and creamy chopped avocado.
We know you normally see buffalo chicken in the form of wings, but we are switching it up a bit. These simple tacos are the perfect balance of spice and creaminess. Plus, they can be ready in about 30 minutes. You could not ask for more! This recipe packs a punch and will be a big hit!
Buffalo chicken taco recipe
Yields 4-6 small to medium-sized tacos
- 1-1/2 pounds chicken breast (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 5 ounces Frank's Red Hot hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese or ranch dressing
- 4-6 flour tortillas
- Chopped celery
- Blue cheese or ranch dressing
- Chopped avocado
- Crumbled blue cheese
- Chopped green onion
- In a large skillet heat up a drizzle of olive oil over medium heat. Add cut-up chicken and, once it's almost fully cooked, add in Frank's Red Hot hot sauce.
- Cook chicken and hot sauce together for about 7 minutes until the sauce is warm and the chicken is fully cooked. Add in blue cheese or ranch dressing, stir to combine and cook till sauce thickens.
- Pull off the heat and start assembling tacos.
- Warm flour taco shells, divide meat equally for all tacos and top with chopped celery, a drizzle of blue cheese or ranch dressing, chopped avocado, chopped green onions and a sprinkle of blue cheese.