Have no clue what to bring to your friend’s annual holiday party? Why not make this stunning Christmas tree platter? In less than 10 minutes, you can have a perfect vegetable Christmas tree made completely out of fresh produce and cheese!
Seriously, why spend a ton of money when you can just make a super cute Christmas tree instead? This festive veggie platter will be the talk of the party, and you can smile knowing it took you less than 10 minutes and cost you less than $10 to make! ‘Tis the season to be crafty (and frugal!).
Vegetable and cheese Christmas tree platter recipe
Serves about 8
Inspired by Pillsbury
- 3 cups fresh broccoli
- 1 package grape tomatoes
- 1/3 cup white cheddar cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup carrots, sliced
- Arrange the broccoli florets on a large serving platter in the shape of a tree. Place tomatoes in horizontal lines along the tree to make a garland. Sprinkle chopped carrots over the florets to make brightly colored ornaments.
- To form the base, stack the white cheddar cheese cubes in a stump formation. Using the yellow cheddar cheese, make an asterisk (or star) shape and place that on the top of the tree.
- Serve with your favorite vegetable dipping sauce!
More holiday inspired recipes
Christmas cocktail recipes
Traditional Mexican Christmas recipes
Gluten-free Christmas treats
Leave a Comment