We all love bread with our dinner but why not get a little more creative? Here we show you how to make pull-apart bread that’s loaded with garlic, herbs and Parmesan cheese, putting an end to boring dinner rolls.
One of our obsessions is fresh-baked bread straight from the oven. Yeah, those prepackaged dinner rolls are great when you’re in a rush but this recipe will change your life. Using frozen bread dough saves time and gives these fluffy cheese-and-garlic pull-apart rolls a truly homemade feel.
Savory garlic and cheese pull-apart rolls recipe
- 1 loaf frozen white bread
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dry parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 coffee cake or regular round cake pan, greased
- Remove bread from the freezer and allow to thaw as stated on the package directions. Once thawed, roll the dough out on a floured surface into the shape of a large rectangle (as if you were preparing cinnamon rolls).
- Spread the melted butter over the entire surface of the dough. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and sea salt. Tightly roll the dough until it looks like a log. Slice the dough into 10 pieces and place each piece of bread snugly into the greased cake pan. Allow the bread to rise for about 2 hours in a warm place.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and bake for 25 minutes or until the center has baked completely. Remove from the oven and serve warm.