It’s time to get savory with your Christmas baked goods! Take store-bought pizza crust, cut it into an adorable holiday shape and get topping! Candy canes and Christmas trees never tasted so delicious!
Who doesn’t love a holiday-themed pizza party? These fun Christmas-shaped pizzas are going to be a huge hit in your house! We shaped our pizzas like Christmas trees and candy canes but just think of the other fun holiday shapes you could make — snowmen, Christmas tree bulbs and even gingerbread men! Don’t worry if you are not a master of shaping pizza dough, we used store-bought pizza crusts to make things even better!
Christmas shaped pizza recipe
Yields 2 pizzas
- 2 (12 inch) precooked pizza crusts
- Marinara sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Red and yellow bell pepper
- Fresh spinach
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Using one pizza crust cut out a Christmas tree. Use the other pizza crust to cut out a candy cane. You can do this either freehand or by drawing the design on a piece of parchment paper and then using that as a guide while cutting.
- Add cut out pizzas to a cookie sheet and add a little marinara sauce to each cut out pizza. Sprinkle about 1/4 cup cheese onto each pizza and start decorating.
- For the Christmas tree pizza add on a little fresh spinach and then top with little round pieces of red pepper and cut out a yellow pepper star for the top.
- For the candy cane pizza make stripes using pepperoni rounds. Leaving about 2 inches between “stripes.”
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes until cheese is melted and bottom is crispy.