Potato chip and salted caramel fudge
This is the fudge that will have people talking for years! Ooey and gooey salted caramel pressed between sweet layers of dark chocolate fudge. Then to top it off, a little salty crushed potato chips!
Sweet, gooey, salty and chocolaty. This fudge has it all! Don't worry if you have never made fudge before. It's super simple and can be done in less than 15 minutes! That's right, less than 15 minutes! This simple swirled fudge is 3 layers of flavors that will keep you coming back for more. The first layer is dark chocolate fudge, then it's drizzled with lightly salted caramel and finally topped with crushed salty potato chips. It's the perfect mix of sweet and salty!
Potato chip and salted caramel fudge recipe
Adapted from Something Swanky
Yield 9 x 9-inch dish
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups dark chocolate chips
- 45 - 50 individually wrapped soft caramels (one whole bag)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups crushed salty potato chips
- Line a 9 x 9-inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a saucepan over low heat, add sweetened condensed milk and dark chocolate chips. Stir until creamy and completely melted.
- Pour melted chocolate mixture into parchment lined pan. Set aside while you melt caramel.
- Add unwrapped caramels to small saucepan along with water and sea salt. Melt on low until completely melted. Pour over fudge.
- Sprinkle fudge with potato chips and press lightly so they stick to caramel.
- Add the fudge to the fridge and cool for at least 4 hours until completely set.
- Once set, cut into small squares and enjoy!