Reindeer doughnut bites
It's time to get the kids into the kitchen. These adorable reindeer doughnuts are easy to make, and the kids can get into the decorating fun!
These adorable and fun holiday treats are perfect for Christmas breakfast! The best part is that they are a blast to make with the little ones. They will love adding the red nose and making fun antler shapes out of pretzels. This could become your new Christmas morning craft and then treat!
Reindeer doughnut bites recipe
Yields 12 doughnuts
- 12 mini-chocolate covered doughnuts
- 12 red M&M's
- 12 pretzels (mini-pretzel shape or square grid shape)
- 24 large round decorating pearls (we used upside down heart sprinkles)
- Lay out all 12 doughnuts and press one M&M's into the middle of each doughnut.
- Break up pretzels in large shapes to create the "antlers." Press them into the top of doughnut.
- Take round sprinkles and push them into the doughnut, creating the eyes.
- No need to let them rest. They are ready to eat right away!