Pear, Brie & honey bruschetta
Bite-size appetizers are all the rage. No need to stay in one place and raid the salsa bowl. This appetizer is sweet, creamy and perfect for parties!
During the holidays there are tons of parties and lots of gatherings. This simple recipe is going to make you the star of those parties! Fresh crusty French bread, creamy Brie cheese, sweet pears, toasted walnuts and a drizzle of honey. It's easy to assemble and will be sure to please!
Pear, Brie & honey bruschetta recipe
Yields 6 pieces
- 6 medium slices French bread
- 6 slices Brie cheese
- 2 pears, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons orange blossom honey
- Toasted walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Slice bread and lay onto baking sheet. Add one slice of Brie to each slice of bread and place in the oven. Warm till Brie is soft and just starting to melt, about 5 minutes.
- Pull bruschetta out of the oven, spread Brie to cover the bread and top with thinly sliced pears.
- Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with optional toasted walnuts.