Getting ready to bring on the mashed and sweet potatoes? Why not get a little twisted with the spuds this season with this fun recipe!
Holiday entertaining takes a twist with a side dish your guests will love. Served in a martini glass, this recipe for sweet tater twist mashtinis calls for pairing Bob Evans Original Mashed Potatoes with Bob Evans Sweet Potatoes, and topping them with maple syrup, honey roasted pecans and mini-marshmallows.
A pretty presentation and simply smashing side dish, this will be one to serve for holidays to come!
Check out more fun recipes created by the Bob Evans Culinary Team for the Mad About Mashed Mashtini collection.
Sweet tater twist mashtini
Recipe compliments of Bob Evans Foods
- 1/2 package (12 ounces) Bob Evans Original Mashed Potatoes
- ?1/2 package (12 ounces) Bob Evans Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- ?1/4 cup mini-marshmallows?
- 1/4 cup honey roasted pecans?
- 1/4 cup cooked bacon, crumbled?
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, warm ?
- Prepare Bob Evans Original Mashed and Mashed Sweet Potatoes by following the recommended microwave instructions on the package.
- Place about one-third cup (one-eighth package) Bob Evans Original Mashed Potatoes in the bottom of each martini glass.
- Layer about one-third cup (one-eighth package) Bob Evans Mashed Sweet Potatoes over Original Mashed Potatoes.
- Repeat the layers, using about one-third cup Original, then one-third cup of Mashed Sweet Potatoes.
- Top with one tablespoon each of the marshmallows, pecans and crumbled bacon.
- Drizzle with one tablespoon of warmed maple syrup.
Serve a delightful side dish this season!