Cocktails for soda-lovers and coffee-drinkers
Wrap up in your favorite sweater or your holiday best and toast the season with these festive cocktails.
Whether you like your cocktails with a fruit-infused flavor, or you prefer them made with full-flavored coffee drinks, you have choices this holiday season! The following recipes are perfect for the fall season, up through Thanksgiving and beyond!
Cascal is a natural soft drink crafted with natural juices and fermented for fuller flavor. It is complex yet has a refreshingly light and bubbly taste. These recipes are perfect for the fall season and include one made with Cascal fresh tropical flavor and one with berry cassis.
Tasty and perfect for a seasonal celebration! Your guests will love this fun drink.
- 1-1/4 ounces tequila
- 1/4 ounce Cointreau
- 1/4 ounce Grand Marnier
- Juice of half a small lime
- 2 ounces Cascal Fresh Tropical Natural Soft Drink
- Add all ingredients into a cocktail mixer over ice, except the soft drink, and shake hard.
- Strain into rocks glass filled with ice, and top off with the Cascal.
- Stir gently and garnish with lime wedge.
Blueberry thyme cocktail
Grab a sweater, sit around a backyard fire pit and enjoy this berry-and-herb-infused drink.
- 1 ounce vodka
- 5 blueberries
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- Dash of lemon juice
- 2 ounces Cascal Berry Cassis Natural Soft Drink
- In the bottom of a cocktail mixer, muddle the blueberries and lemon juice with one small sprig of thyme.
- Fill with ice, pour in the vodka and shake hard.
- Strain out into a rocks glass filled with ice, and top off with the Cascal.
- Stir gently and garnish with a sprig of thyme.
The cocktails made with illy issimo ready-to-drink coffee beverages are great, whether you prefer the taste of latte macchiato — made with more milk, less coffee, and the taste of smooth, fresh illy espresso, or the mochaccino, espresso blended with velvety milk and intense chocolate.
Blood orange mochaccino
The combo of chocolate and coffee flavors in this celebratory beverage are amazing! Delight your friends with this drink.
- 1 cup ice
- 1 ounces blood orange-infused vodka
- 1/6 ounce simple syrup
- 1/2 can of illy issimo mochaccino
- Fill the cocktail shaker half full with ice.
- Add the vodka, simple syrup, and illy issimo Mochaccino and shake.
- Pour into glass and strain the ice.
- Garnish with a slice of orange.
Gold is just one of the beautiful colors of fall. This drink is perfect for an autumn gathering or Thanksgiving celebration.
- 2 cups ice
- 1 can of illy issimo latte macchiato
- 10 fresh raspberries
- 1-1/4 ounces white chocolate sauce
- 2 ounces rum
- Add ice to a blender and pour in illy issimo Latte Macchiato.
- Add fresh raspberries, white chocolate sauce and rum to the blender and blend for 45 seconds until smooth.