Normally after a big holiday dinner, there are tons of leftovers leaving us clueless as to what to with it all. Here we took leftover green bean casserole and transformed it into a delicious easy and portable way to use up extra food
I don’t know about you but after Thanksgiving dinner there are usually so many leftover dishes I practically have to beg others to take some home with them. If you end up having any leftover casserole, this is the perfect way to not only use it up but also change the whole recipe so you don’t feel like you are eating the same meal for days on end. This version uses green bean casserole but other ideas that would work great would be broccoli and cheese casserole, leftover ham and veggies, or just create your own using what you have from your holiday feast.
Leftover mini green bean casserole frittatas recipe
Yields 12 mini frittatas
- 1 cup leftover green bean casserole
- 6 whole eggs and 6 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese or grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the green bean casserole, eggs, garlic powder and season with salt and pepper. Spoon the mixture into each muffin tin, top each frittata with cheese and bake for 20 minutes or until the tops of the frittatas are golden brown.
More recipes using leftovers
The best Thanksgiving leftover recipes
Delicious leftover turkey recipes
Creative uses for Thanksgiving leftovers
Leave a Comment