If you’re throwing a Halloween party this year, serve up one of these ghoulish specialty cocktails, sure to frighten those afraid of creepy crawlers.
Spooky but tasty drink recipes!
- 1-1/2 ounces SKYY Infusions Blood Orange
- 1-1/2 ounces blueberry pomegranate juice
- 1 ounce blood orange puree
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- Combine all ingredients into a shaker and shake vigorously. Strain into a martini glass. Garnish with an orange peel.
The creepy crawler
- 2 ounces SKYY Infusions Blood Orange
- 1 teaspoon passion fruit syrup
- 1/2 ounce orange juice
- 1/2 ounce pineapple juice
- Shake all ingredients and pour in a low-ball glass filled with ice. Top with a hibiscus flower and a teaspoon of hibiscus flower syrup.
The itsy bitsy
- 1 ounce X-Rated Fusion Liqueur
- 1/2 ounce SKYY Vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces black raspberry liqueur
- 3 blackberries
- Muddle two or three blackberries in a shaker. Place remaining ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously. Strain into a chilled martini glass rimmed with black rim.