A delicious no-bake treat using the beloved combination of chocolate and peanut butter. What’s not to love?
A classic combination
If you don’t bake but are craving home-baked goodness, these are the bars for you!
Crunchy no-bake peanut butter chocolate chip bars
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 5 cups corn flakes
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Place corn flakes into a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, heat syrup and sugar, stirring constantly, until the mixture begins to boil and the sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the peanut butter. Mix well.
- Pour your syrup, sugar, peanut butter mixture over the corn flakes and fold together well.
Fold in your chocolate chips.
- Lightly spray an 8 x 8-inch glass pan with cooking spray. Spoon your corn flake mixture into the prepared pan, pressing down to flatten the top.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator to cool and set, about one hour. Enjoy!