These dairy-free shakes are delicious, nutritious and make us feel good. When it comes to shakes, the tasty possibilities are endless for vegans, so no need to stick to routine vanilla, chocolate and strawberry.
It’s time to go seasonal! Power up in the mornings with a fall-inspired vegan pumpkin shake — perfect for breakfast or a post-workout snack.
Vegan pumpkin shake
Yields enough for two glasses
- 1 cup hemp milk
- 6 ounces soy vanilla yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup rice-based vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 organic banana, sliced into quarters
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend for 15-20 seconds until smooth.
- Pour in a glass and enjoy. Top with dairy-free whipped cream and cinnamon to make it look extra appetizing.