Owl cupcakes recipe
These adorable, super-simple Halloween cupcakes look like owls. This is a fun, easy recipe that your kids will have a hoot decorating.
Owl cupcake recipe
Inspired from Pinterest
Yields 12 cupcakes
- 1 dozen store-bought chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting
- 1 package of Oreo cookies
- 1 large bag of M&Ms candy
- Separate all of the Oreo cookies, using only the cookies that have the white frosting. You will need two cookies per cupcake.
- Place one brown M&Ms candy on each cookie to form an eye, making a pair for each cupcake. Add the cookie eyes to the cupcake gently pressing down so the cookie does not fall off the cupcake. Using a colored M&Ms candy, gently press it below and in between the cookie eyes to form a beak. Repeat with the remaining cupcakes.
- Serve immediately and store any leftovers in the refrigerator.