If you’re looking for a salad that’s perfect for any meal, toss together a classic Israeli salad for a gluten-free Friday dish.
The dressing is simple, but you could add a few other ingredients to the mix: olives, feta cheese, a side of hummus and any other favorite veggies. Not only fresh in taste, this salad is bright and beautiful!
Dig in to this recipe for flatbread with rosemary and sea salt >>
Classic Israeli salad
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2/3 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 1/2 English cucumber (1-1/2 cups), diced
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Toss all the vegetables in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix well to coat.
Fresh and colorful makes for a great meal, any time of day!