Funfetti is all the rage, and we definitely are jumping on the bandwagon! This dip will be perfect at your next kids' birthday party.
Who doesn't love cake? Who doesn't love Funfetti? This dip is perfect for a birthday party, circus-themed baby shower or even a lonely Saturday night at home. It's sweet, creamy and tastes like liquid cake. It's the stuff sweet dreams are made of!
Yields about 5 cups
- 1 box Funfetti cake mix
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl add cake mix, sour cream, whipped topping and vanilla extract.
- Mix together until creamy and well combined.
- Cover and let rest in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with animal or graham crackers.