Transform your favorite drink into an ice pop. A mix of fresh pineapple and coconut milk are frozen in Popsicle molds for a perfect adult treat.
If you want a super fast and cheap way to paradise it’s with these icy-cold pina colada pops. These pops are a super easy and very refreshing way to cool down. Omit the rum from this recipe and the little ones can enjoy them too.
Frozen pina coladas on a stick recipe
- 1/3 cup fresh pineapple, pureed or chopped very finely
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk (sweetened or unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon pure coconut extract
- 2 tablespoons dark rum (optional)
- 2 tablespoons organic dark brown sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 set of Popsicle molds
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Divide the mixture among each of the molds. Add sticks and freeze for several hours or until frozen solid.