A delicious Mediterranean spin on pizza! Pita bread or flat bread is topped with flavored hummus, then fresh crisp veggies are added, making this pizza guilt free and figure friendly. The added bonus? It’s a no-bake recipe, making it light, cool and refreshing for the summer.
No-bake hummus pizza recipe
Yields 4 servings
- 4 pita breads or 2 large flat breads
- 1 (8 ounce) container of your favorite hummus
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup red onions, minced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted and sliced (you can also substitute black olives)
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 1 avocado, pitted and diced
- Fresh feta cheese, parsley, oregano or basil as garnish (optional)
- Spread the hummus evenly over the four pitas or two large flat breads
- On each of the pitas/flatbreads begin layering all of the veggies, one by one, until they are all assembled.
- Top with feta cheese and fresh herbs. Serve immediately.