Who doesn’t love brownies? This yummy dessert will not only taste like it took you hours to make, but surprisingly it doesn’t require any baking time. Keep your guests guessing and your kitchen cool.
No-bake brownie batter cheesecake recipe
Yields 4-6 mini cheesecakes
For the crusts
- 1 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder (sweetened or unsweetened)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
For the cheesecake filling
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups box brownie mix (the powder mix)
- 2 tablespoons vanilla almond milk (you may also substitute soy or regular milk)
- Chocolate chips, whipped cream for garnish (optional)
- In a mixing bowl add all of the crust ingredients and mix well.
- Depending on the size dish you use, divide the crust evenly between four to six dessert dishes or glasses and press the crust firmly into the bottom and up the sides of each dish.
- In a separate bowl, add the whipping cream, vanilla and powdered sugar. Mix very well with an electric mixer until stiff peaks begin to form. Set half of the mixture to the side.
- To the remaining whipped cream mixture add the softened cream cheese, almond milk and the brownie mix and blend until everything is nice and smooth with no lumps.
- Spoon the brownie batter mixture into each of the dessert dishes. Top with the whipped cream and, if you like, a few chocolate chips.