Sugar cookie fruit cups
These sugar cookie cups are a perfect vehicle for sweet cream cheese filling and fresh fruit.
Cookies are a girl's best friend. They are even better when they are turned into a tart and filled with sweet cream and topped with fresh fruit. If you are looking for something simple you can easily use store-bought sugar cookie dough or make your own. The choice is yours. Plus you can fill your cookie cup with almost anything you want! Sweet whipped cream, vanilla pudding, chocolate pudding and even sweet whipped cream cheese. So many choices and options! Trust us, this will be your new favorite dessert!
Sugar cookie fruit cup recipe
- Store-bought sugar cookie dough (in the tube)
- 8 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup sliced kiwi
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Press cookie dough into a small tart pan or muffin tin. We recommend spraying the muffin and tart pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until browned. Halfway through baking check on cookies cups and press down middle if they puff up too much. You can do this using a small spoon.
- Let the cookies cool and fill with whipped cream, pudding or whipped cream cheese and top with fresh sliced fruit.