Veggies and dip in a baguette
This fun appetizer is perfect for any summertime party! A hollowed-out baguette becomes the perfect vehicle for dip and veggies!
There is no need to double dip anymore! This fun recipe is cute, convenient and perfect for almost any party. We used sliced red pepper, celery and carrots, but you could also include cucumber, green onions and even snow peas. It couldn't be any easier to put together either! Just gather your thinly sliced vegetables, a large French baguette and some vegetable dip. Slice your baguette, hollow out the center, add a little dip and stand up your vegetables. That's it! We know it's going to be a huge sucess at your next party!
Veggies and dip in a baguette recipe
Yields 8 vegetable cups
- 1 large French baguette
- 1 cup vegetable dip
- Sliced vegetables (carrots, celery, red bell pepper, cucumber, etc.)
- Slice a little off of each baguette and then cut into four equal parts.
- On an angle, cut each wedge in half. Create two vegetable boats out of each part.
- Hollow out the bread boat, but leave the bottom so it will hold the dip.
- Add two tablespoons of dip per boat and fill with sliced vegetables.