It’s time to take the traditional caramel apple dip up a notch! This time we added a little cream cheese to make it even more addicting!
Caramel, cheesecake and apple. It’s the perfect combination. This summer don’t worry about what dip is going to make an appearance at your next backyard barbecue because we have that covered! This creamy dip is full of flavor and is a breeze to make. In just about 10 minutes you can go from no dessert to dessert! It’s that simple!
Caramel cheesecake dip recipe
Yield 1 cup dip
- 8 ounces room temperature cream cheese
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 green apples, sliced
- In a medium-size bowl add all ingredients except apple slices and blend until creamy and combined.
- Drizzle with a little extra caramel topping and serve with apple slices.