Frozen fruit nectar cubes
Sweet fruit nectar is layered and frozen into giant cubes to bring flavor to seltzer water or even sparkling wine!
Summer is the perfect time to add a little flair to your drink. This time we brought you a fantastic little treat that is simple, can be made with the kids and perfect for summer! Frozen fruit nectar cubes can bring tons of sweet flavor to plain seltzer water or even a little added fruitiness to sparkling white wine. If you don't have a giant silicone ice cube tray, you could use any silicone tray you have on hand. The silicone tray helps the large cubes pop out of the mold without breaking.
Frozen fruit nectar cubes recipes
Yields 6 giant cubes
- 1 giant silicone ice cube tray
- 4 cans fruit nectar (there are lots of flavors to choose from — peach, mango, pear, passion fruit, etc.)
- On a small cookie sheet place your silicone ice cube tray.
- Fill each cube one-quarter full.
- Freeze that layer, add another layer, freeze and continue until top is reached and cube is completely frozen.
- Add to a glass of plain seltzer water or sparkling white wine.