3 Fun sweet dips
Cookies and brownies combined into a sweet dip… it's the stuff your dreams are made of!
There is nothing better than sitting down and eating a bowl of cookie dough. Am I right? However, since we all know it's technically a no-no I have brought you your new best friend. These dips taste just like cookie dough and brownie batter but contain no egg! Use graham crackers, pretzels, cookies, apple slices or a spoon (yes please!) to enjoy these delicious dips!
Double chocolate cookie dough dip recipe
Yields a little more than 1 cup
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- In a stand mixer blend together butter and brown sugar until combined.
- Add in cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and cocoa powder. If the dip seems too lose add a little more powdered sugar. If it's too thick add a little milk.
- Gently stir in white chocolate chips and refridgerate until ready to use.
- Brownie batter dip: Leave out white chocolate chips and add 1 tablespoon more cocoa powder.
- Chocolate chip dip: Leave out cocoa powder and add more powdered sugar to set up dip.