Jell-O shots are not just for college parties. Serving them in hollowed strawberries, orange shells and even lime shells will help bring them to a whole new level!
Jell-O is the perfect summertime treat. It’s even better when a little booze is involved! These beautiful little fruit bowl Jell-O shots are going to be a huge hit at your next summer party. All you need is a few hollowed out fruit shells. Lemons, limes, oranges and even strawberries will work! I made a citrus-ade with my oranges and lemons and then just took out the insides and had a perfect fruit shell.
Fruity Jell-O shots recipe
- 1 (3 ounce) box Jell-O
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup vodka (cold)
- Hollowed out fruit (lemon, orange, lime, strawberries, etc.)
- Take hollowed out fruit and put them inside muffin tins so they have something to keep them sturdy while setting up.
- Pour box of Jell-O into a bowl. Pour boiling water over Jell-O and stir until combined. Add cold vodka and stir.
- Quickly pour into fruit cups and set in the fridge overnight to perfectly set up.
- Slice into fruit wedges immediately before serving. If using strawberries there is no need to slice.