Ice cream cupcakes
Cake and ice cream is the classic party treat. Why not combine the two! These two simple ice cream cupcakes, mint chocolate chip and Neapolitan, will have you screaming for more!
The summer is here and it's time to have fun with your dessert! This dessert combines our two favorite things: cake and ice cream. The best part about this cupcake is that you can make almost any flavor combination. Delicious Neapolitan, dreamy orange cream and, of course, chocolate chip mint.
Ice cream cupcake recipe
Yields 24 cupcakes
- 1 box cake mix (any flavor)
- Ice cream (any flavor)
- Whipped topping
- Make half the cake mix according to box directions.
- Line a cupcake pan with liners. Add 2 tablespoons of cake mix to each cup.
- Bake for about 12 minutes until cake is set.
- Let cool and add a scoop of softened ice cream on top.
- Pipe the top of the cupcakes with whipped topping and store in the freezer until ready to eat.
*We recommend making half the box of cake mix because it will yield 24 cupcakes.