Five-layer Greek dip
This great dip is perfect for your next gathering! Delicious Greek flavors combine together to create a perfect bite!
If you are looking for the perfect party dip, look no further! This delicious Greek dip is flavorful, quick and easy. What more could you ask for? Depending on how much time you have, you can make everything from scratch or cheat a little and use store-bought hummus. The choice is yours.
5 layer Greek dip recipe
Yields 8 x 8-inch pan
- 14 ounces hummus
- 1/3 cup seedless cucumber, diced
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup black olives, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, chopped
- Spread hummus in an 8 x 8-inch dish.
- Top with cucumber, red bell pepper, black olives, red onion, feta cheese and fresh dill.
- Serve with fresh pita bread or pita chips.