This sweet and salty combination will be your new favorite summer ice cream treat!
This summer there is no need to go out and buy ice cream sandwiches. These beauties can be ready in no time and are a real crowd-pleaser. They bring together soft chocolaty cookies filled with rich and creamy quick homemade salted caramel ice cream. You and your whole family will be screaming for ice cream after you try these sandwiches!
Chocolate cookie and salted caramel ice cream sandwiches
Yields 4 ice cream sandwiches
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream sauce
- 8 soft large chocolate cookies
- Take one cup plain vanilla ice cream and put it in a small mixing bowl.
- Add sea salt to caramel ice cream sauce and pour into vanilla ice cream. Gently stir until combined.
- Put back in freezer until completely frozen.
- Put one-quarter cup of the salted caramel ice cream on four different cookies. Top with other cookies and put in freezer until completely frozen.
- Keep frozen until ready to eat.