This Father’s Day let dad have the day off and make him a drink he’ll love.
These classic cocktails with a twist are the perfect Father’s Day refreshments, each with dad’s favorite beverage — beer. With these recipes that will take you from morning to dessert, Father’s Day has never been so much fun… for you or dad.
Chocolate stout martini
- 6 ounces chocolate stout
- 1 ounce vanilla vodka
- 1/2 ounce cream
- Lightly stir all ingredients together.
- Serve in a chilled martini glass.
Spicy beer bloody mary
- 4 slices pickled jalapeño
- 1 ounce vodka
- 2 ounces bloody mary mix
- 6 ounces lager
- Muddle vodka and jalapeño slices together well. Strain vodka into a glass. (Discard muddled jalapeño.)
- Add remaining ingredients to vodka and stir lightly.
- Top glass with ice. Serve immediately.
Whiskey beer sour
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1/4 cup lemonade
- 1 ounce whiskey
- 8 ounces amber ale
- Squeeze lemon wedge into glass.
- Lightly mix lemonade, whiskey and beer together in glass.
- Serve immediately.