There’s no doubt that mom deserves a day off. If you’ve got the Mother’s Day brunch menu covered, then all you need are the drinks. Offer a few different options, depending on what she likes. When it comes to making a delicious cocktail, use fresh ingredients and keep it simple.
Let mom kick back and relax for the day
Celebrate her special day with homemade cocktails. Serving a few different drinks and cocktails can make your Mother’s Day brunch all the more memorable.
These drinks are tasty and fun using minimal ingredients, perfect for a busy day of food and celebration. So raise a glass and toast to mom!
Blood orange Bellini recipe
- 1 bottle prosecco, chilled
- 8 ounces blood orange juice
- Orange wheels or twists for garnish
- Place Champagne flutes in the freezer. Pour one ounce of blood orange juice into each glass. Fill glass with prosecco and serve. Garnish with an orange wheel or twist.
Red berry Champagne cocktail recipe
- 4 ounces vodka
- 6 ounces red grapefruit juice
- 2 ounces raspberry liqueur
- 1 bottle of Champagne
- Sugar for garnish
- Wet the rim of martini glasses with grapefruit juice and then dip the rims into sugar.
- Using a shaker with ice, combine vodka, grapefruit juice and raspberry liqueur. Shake to mix.
- Strain into the prepared martini glasses. Top with champagne. Toast and serve.
Pomegranate vodka cocktail recipe
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups club soda
- 2 cups pomegranate juice
- 1 cup vodka
- Combine sugar and water in a small pan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and dissolve sugar. Remove syrup from heat and cool.
- Combine syrup, club soda, pomegranate juice and vodka. Add ice to a martini shaker. Pour in about one cup of the pomegranate mixture. Cover, shake, then strain into a glass. Garnish with pomegranate seeds, if desired. Repeat with the remaining pomegranate mixture.