What’s better than a flavor combo like banana and fudge? A great combo in a frosty treat! Try these two great flavors with this recipe for frosty banana-fudge pudding pops!
Gluten can be found in many different foods and products, from ketchup to soy sauce to candy and seasonings. While SheKnows.com tries to ensure these recipes are gluten-free, carefully read the ingredient labels of all food and food products you use for these recipes to ensure they are also gluten-free.
Frozen banana-fudge pudding pops
Recipe courtesy of Gluten Freely
- 1 package Jell-O Pudding & Pie Filling Cook & Serve, Chocolate Fudge flavor
- 1 (6 ounce) container gluten-free vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 8 (5 ounce) waxed paper cups
- 8 flat, rounded wooden craft sticks
- Prepare the pudding with the milk according to the package directions. Let the pudding stand until it thickens.
- Mash the banana with a fork in a small bowl, and stir in the yogurt.
- Place the waxed cups on a baking pan. Add about two tablespoons of the pudding mixture into each cup.
- Evenly distribute the yogurt into each cup, and then add the remaining pudding mixture on top of that.
- Add one wooden craft stick into the center of each cup.
- Place the baking sheet with the cups in the freezer for about two hours, or until frozen.
- Carefully peel off the waxed cups and serve.
A frozen treat like this can’t be beat!