Drink like the Black Eyed Peas
I’ve gotta feeling that tonight’s gonna be a good, good night, especially if these cocktail recipes are involved. Everyone’s favorite Black Eyed Peas singer, Fergie, has teamed up with Voli Vodka and we’re pretty sure that is her best relationship move since snagging Josh Duhamel. Lucky for us, we actually get a taste of this match made in heaven.
Fergie isn’t just putting her name behind a delicious vodka, she’s thinking of our hot girly figures at the same time. We may never have the smokin’ body she rocks on stage, but we also won’t be able to blame her for our muffin tops thanks to the fact that each of the varieties of Voli Vodka are low in calories, sugar free and contain natural electrolytes. There are five varieties and they average out to be between 25 to 40 percent lower in calories than leading brands. So, like I said, tonight is going to be a good, good night. The less calories there are, the more drinks you can have. Fill up my cup.
Get all the latest news on The Black Eyed Peas and Fergie >>
Dirty bit-tini recipe
Just one sip of this and you’ll be having the time of your life, and after a few drinks, we guarantee you’ll have never felt this way before. This dirty martini recipe takes it up a notch because, well, the Black Eyed Peas wouldn’t have it any other way.
- 3 ounces Voli Lyte Vodka
- 1 ounce olive juice
- 2 tablespoons green pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped basil
- Salt and pepper for martini rim
- Olives for garnish
- Put the green pepper and the basil in the bottom of a shaker. Muddle them together thoroughly. Add a little of the olive juice if necessary.
- Add ice, vodka and the rest of the olive juice to the shaker.
- Rim the martini glass with black pepper and salt mix.
- Mix, shake and strain into the martini glass. Garnish with olives and a piece of fresh basil.
Fergalicious cocktail recipe
This cocktail is t-t-tasty and might make you crazy. Get ready to have the boys lining the block. It’s not just delicious, it's Fergalicious.
- 1-1/2 ounces Voli Lemon
- 2 ounces cranberry Juice
- 1 ounce lemon Juice
- 1 ounce Champagne
- Sugar for rim
- Garnish with lemon
- Rim glass in sugar and fill with ice. Add ingredients and stir to combine.
- Garnish with a lemon wheel.
Boom boom pow cocktail recipe
Boom boom pow, gotta get, get this drink in your mouth. The coffee flavors will wake you up and give new life to your partying spirit. Sip this concoction after a long night of partying and you’ll be feeling just like the Black Eyed Peas in no time.
- 2 ounces Voli Espresso Vanilla
- 1 ounce butterscotch schnapps
- 1 shot Espresso
- 1 ounce half and half
- Pour vodka, schnapps, espresso and half and half into a glass filled with ice. Stir to combine.