Caramel Cadbury Egg martini recipe
Skip dessert, and head straight for this chocolaty martini. You’ll feel like you bit into a Cadbury Caramel Egg.
- 1-1/2 ounces Baileys Crème Caramel
- 1/2 ounce crème de cacao
- 1 ounce caramel syrup
- 1 ounce cream
- 1/2 tablespoon Hershey’s chocolate syrup, plus extra for rim
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup around the inside rim of a glass.
- Place all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake until the chocolate syrup is completely incorporated.
- Strain into the glass.
More springtime cocktail recipes
Updated by Bethany Ramos on 3/1/16